All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost Good, Least Harmgives people the keys they need to implement most good for the sake of themselves, other people, the environment, and all species.
- Author BiographyZoe Weil is the co-founder and president of the Institute for Humane Education (IHE). A humane educator since 1985, Zoe has been giving people the tools to make humane and sustainable choices and solve entrenched challenges through her classes, workshops, and training programs. She created the first humane education certificate program and Master of Education in Humane Education in the United States. These distance-learning programs attract students from around the world. The IHE M.Ed. program is offered through an affiliation with Cambridge College where Zoe serves on the faculty. Zoe speaks widely on humane education and MOGO living, and leads MOGO and Sowing Seeds Humane Education workshops around the U.S. and Canada. She is recognized as a pioneer in comprehensive humane education. Zoe is the author of Above All, Be Kind: Raising a Humane Child in Challenging Times for parents, The Power and Promise of Humane Education for teachers, and Claude and Medea: The Hellburn Dogs, a children's adventure book about 12-year-old activists. Zoe received master's degrees from Harvard Divinity School and the University of Pennsylvania and is certified in Psychosynthesis, a form of counseling that relies on individuals' innate wisdom to promote health and well being. Zoe lives with her husband, son, and rescued dogs and cat in coastal Maine.
- Author(s)Zoe Weil
- PublisherBeyond Words Publishing
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationHillsboro, Oregon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBeyond Words Publishing
- Weight200 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £10.87Trending at £13.85
- £7.79Trending at £8.37
- £6.04Trending at £6.49
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.84
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.