All listings for this product
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £9.13Trending at £10.68
- £4.98Trending at £6.09
- £8.60Trending at £9.98
- £6.83Trending at £8.93
- £6.45Trending at £7.22
- £5.50Trending at £7.99
- £7.76Trending at £8.60
About this product
- DescriptionA panoramic story set in a time before history.
- Author BiographyHaidee Belshaw was born in Northern Ireland and was educated by Quakers in Lisburn and at St Columba's College Dublin. Subsequently he graduated in Mental and Moral Science at Trinity College Dublin and is a Fellow of the Royal Anthropological Institute London. He was also a founding co-director of Eurotek (Ireland) Ltd. He has bred Aberdeen Angus cattle, hatched and farmed the native oyster in Ireland and Scotland and raised ornamental poultry; on the African birds, he wrote the only comprehensive book in existence, 'Guinea Fowl of the World'. He is married with six children, and has lived for many years in the Wicklow hills from where he and his wife worked and travelled extensively. Their chief interests lie in the natural world, human pre-history, psychology and mythology. 'Saba's Choices' is a first novel, a joint effort, which appears in two parts: 'Mother Lake' and 'Cosmic Leap'.
- Author(s)Haidee Belshaw
- PublisherSilverWood Books Ltd
- Date of Publication24/06/2014
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Series TitleSaba's Choices
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSilverWood Books Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.