All listings for this product
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.33Trending at £7.75
- £7.26Trending at £8.13
- £8.77Trending at £9.31
- £4.99Trending at £6.32
- £12.49Trending at £13.17
- £7.12Trending at £8.79
- £12.09Trending at £13.52
About this product
- DescriptionIn Mother/Land, Savageau weaves traditional, personal and family stories, with stories of colonization and resistance, revealing a landscape of trees, ponds, rivers and mountains rich in meaning for Abenaki people.
- Author BiographyAbenaki poet, Cheryl Savageau has been awarded Fellowships in Poetry from the National Endowment for the Arts and the Massachusetts Artists Foundation, and three residencies at the MacDowell Colony. Her second book of poetry, Dirt Road Home, was a finalist for the Paterson Poetry Prize. She was awarded Mentor of the Year by Wordcraft Circle of Native Writers and Storytellers, as well as Writer of the Year for her children's book, Muskrat Will Be Swimming. Savageau also works as a textile artist. Her quilts have recently been exhibited at the University of New Hampshire in Durham.
- Author(s)Cheryl Savageau
- PublisherSalt Publishing
- Date of Publication15/09/2006
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2006
- ImprintSalt Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight234 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.