All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical resource is brimming with exciting ideas and guidance for motivating children with autism and other communication difficulties. The clear, user-friendly format enables quick access to over 300 practical, fun-filled games and activities for developing your child's communication skills.
- Author BiographySimone Griffin is a speech and language therapist, and has worked with children with autism for the past ten years in Australia, UK and Canada. Dianne Sandler is currently working as a specialist teacher in the UK. She has worked with children of all ages with autism and people with complex needs for the past 30 years. Dianne has also designed a number of toys which are commercially available for children with special needs.
- Author(s)Dianne Sandler,Simone Griffin
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/11/2009
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight344 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.12Trending at £9.53
- £10.10Trending at £10.21
- £4.98Trending at £5.29
- £8.82Trending at £9.08
- £9.02Trending at £10.15
- £7.29Trending at £7.56
- £6.49Trending at £8.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.