All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Evelyn Satinoff,Philip Teitelbaum
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/07/2013
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note154 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1149 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1983
- Table Of ContentsI Underlying Activational Systems.- 1 Motivation, Biological Clocks, and Temporal Organization of Behavior.- 2 Sources of Spontaneity in Motivated Behavior.- 3 The Role of the Cerebral Cortex and Ascending Activating Systems in the Control of Behavior.- 4 Sleep States.- II Ethological Perspectives.- 5 Ethological Models of Hierarchy and Patterning of Species-Specific Behavior.- 6 Prey Selection by Frogs and Toads: A Neuroethological Model.- III Homeostasis.- 7 The Trigeminal System and Ingestive Behavior.- 8 Brain Neurochemistry and the Control of Food Intake.- 9 The Neuropsychology of Drinking Behavior.- IV Ecological and Evolutionary Perspectives.- 10 An Ecological Perspective of Reinforcement and Motivation.- 11 A Reevaluation of the Concept of the Homeostatic Organization of Temperature Regulation.- V Social Interactions.- 12 The Origin of Sexual Behavior: A Functional Analysis.- 13 The Motivation of Aggression.- 14 Social Separation in Monkeys as Viewed from Several Motivational Perspectives.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
- £7.49Trending at £8.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.