All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers evidence that shows how prejudice and racism stem from basic motives, such as belonging, understanding, and controlling. This book demonstrates why various approaches to understanding prejudice and racism must study both cognitive and motivational aspects.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/11/2007
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleNebraska Symposium on Motivation
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 53
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight880 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byCynthia Willis-Esqueda
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £10.87Trending at £13.85
- £7.79Trending at £8.37
- £6.04Trending at £6.44
- £10.31Trending at £11.84
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
- £6.75Trending at £7.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.