Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionA handy pocket-sized guide to mountain biking in Moab, Utah. Detailed ride descriptions make it easy to find the trailheads and follow the routes, helping mountain bikers stay on track with accurate distances keyed to easy-to-read maps and ratings for physical and technical difficulty.
- Author BiographyDavid Crowell is a professional writer and photographer with a passion for the outdoors and penchant for mountain biking and surfing. He has written numerous books, including Mountain Biking Colorado Springs, Exploring Southern California's Beaches, and Exploring Capital Reef National Park, each of which are FalconGuides. He lives in Ventura, California, with his wife, Heidi, and their son Dawson.
- Author(s)David Harrison Crowell
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication07/10/2014
- GenreMotor Sports & Cycling
- Series TitleRegional Mountain Biking Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight16 g
- Width109 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.