All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fascinating view of the personalities that make up the world of mountaineering, from world-famous explorers to native sherpas.
- Author BiographyDr. Huw Lewis-Jones is a historian, art director, and editor from the University of Cambridge. He is the author of Polar Portraits and Ocean Portraits in his acclaimed Face to Face global photography series. Formerly curator at the National Maritime Museum in London and the Scott Polar Research Institute in Cambridge, Huw writes and lectures widely about exploration and the visual arts.
- Author(s)Huw Lewis-Jones
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication22/11/2011
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight66 g
- Width218 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.