All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the ways in which cultural transformations inform the place of religion in the modern world.
- Author BiographyWilliam B. Parsons is Associate Professor in the Department of Religious Studies at Rice University. He and Diane Jonte-Pace coedited Religion and Psychology: Mapping the Terrain. Diane Jonte-Pace is Vice Provost for Undergraduate Studies and Professor in the Department of Religious Studies at Santa Clara University. Susan E. Henking is Professor in the Department of Religious Studies at Hobart and William Smith Colleges. She is the coeditor of Que(e)rying Religion.
- PublisherUniversity of Virginia Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2008
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCharlottesville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Virginia Press
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDiane Jonte-Pace,Susan E. Henking,William B. Parsons
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.