All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.46Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
About this product
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication26/07/2014
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1194
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note24 black & white illustrations, 68 colour illustrations, 33 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1204 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byShree Ram Singh,Vincenzo Coppola
- Table Of ContentsPart I: Mouse Genetics Techniques 1. Development of Pronuclear Injection-Based Targeted Transgenesis in Mice Through Cre-loxP Site-Specific Recombination Masato Ohtsuka 2. Generation of Conditional Knockout Mice Kazuhito Sakamoto, Channabasavaiah B. Gurumurthy and Kay-Uwe Wagner 3. Generating Mouse Lines for Lineage Tracing and Knockout Studies Petra Kraus, V. Sivakamasundari, Xing Xing, and Thomas Lufkin 4. Generation of an Allelic Series of Knock-In Mice Using Recombinase-Mediated Cassette Exchange (RMCE) Anton J.M. Roebroek and Bart Van Gool 5. Generating Chimeric Mice from Embryonic Stem Cells via Vial Coculturing or Hypertonic Microinjection Kun-Hsiung Lee 6. Genetic Inducible Fate Mapping in Adult Mice Using Tamoxifen-Dependent Cre Recombinases Susanne Feil, Jana Krauss, Martin Thunemann, and Robert Feil 7. Intra cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)-Mediated Transgenesis in Mice Pedro N. Moreira and Lluis Montoliu 8. Generation of Bacterial Artificial Chromosome (BAC) Transgenic Mice Jane Beil and Thorsten Buch 9. Generation of Genetically Engineered Mice by the piggyBac Transposon System Sheng Ding, Tian Xu, and Xiaohui Wu 10. Generation and Applications of MADM-Based Mouse Genetic Mosaic System Hui Zong 11. Generation of Mouse Lines Conditionally Over-Expressing MicroRNA Using the Rosa26-Lox-Stop-Lox System Claudia Piovan, Foued Amari, Francesca Lovat, Qun Chen, and Vincenzo Coppola 12. In Situ Hybridization (Both Radioactive and Non-Radioactive) and Spatiotemporal Gene Expression Analysis Olga Simmons, Esther M. Bolanis, Jian Wang, and Simon J. Conway Part II: Mouse Genetics in Stem Cells 13. Isolation and Handling of Mouse Embryonic Fibroblasts Kanika Jain, Paul J. Verma, and Jun Liu 14. Generation of Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells from Mouse Adipose Tissue Pollyanna Agnes Goh and Paul J. Verma 15. Pdx1 (GFP/w) Mice for Isolation, Characterization, and Differentiation of Pancreatic Progenitor Cells Michael D. Williams, Wilson Wong, Amanda Rixon, Sarang N. Satoor, Anandwardhan A. Hardikar, and Mugdha V. Joglekar 16. Generation of Transgenic Mouse Fluorescent Reporter Lines for Studying Hematopoietic Development Andrei M. Vacaru, Joseph Vitale, Johnathan Nieves, and Margaret H. Baron 17. Analyzing Gene Function in Adult Long-Term Hematopoietic Stem Cells Using the Interferon Inducible Mx1-Cre Mouse System Kristbjorn Orri Gudmundsson, Kevin Oakley, Yufen Han, and Yang Du 18. Generation of Transgenic Mice by Exploiting Spermatogonial Stem Cells In Vivo Lalit Sehgal, Abul Usmani, Sorab N. Dalal, and Subeer S. Majumdar Part III: Mouse Genetics in Modeling Human Disease 19. Methods for the Detection of Genome Instability Derived from Replication Stress in Primary Mouse Embryonic Fibroblasts Spencer W. Luebben, Naoko Shima, and Tsuyoshi Kawabata 20. Transgenic Nude Mice Ubiquitously-Expressing Fluorescent Proteins for Color-Coded Imaging of the Tumor Microenvironment Robert M. Hoffman 21. Genetically Engineered Insertional Mutagenesis in Mice to Model Cancer: Sleeping Beauty Viive M. Howell and Emily K. Colvin 22. Generating Double Knockout Mice to Model Genetic Intervention for Diabetic Cardiomyopathy in Humans Vishalakshi Chavali, Shyam Sundar Nandi, Shree Ram Singh, and Paras Kumar Mishra 23. Experimental Osteoarthritis Models in Mice Julia Lorenz and Susanne Grassel 24. Mouse Models and Methods for Studying Human Disease, Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) Ganesan Ramesh and Punithavathi Ranganathan 25. Mouse Models of Acute and Chronic Colitis Santhakumar Manicassamy and Indumathi Manoharan 26. Manip
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.