CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a relational approach that integrates psychoanalytic thinking with the findings from infant research. This book give therapists the theoretical framework to orient the treatment and maintain psychic equilibrium and safety during times of arousing and destabilizing affect and relational scenarios.
- Author BiographyNancy A. Bridges, LICSW, BCD is an instructor in psychiatry at Harvard Medical School and Cambridge Health Alliance and associate clinical professor at Smith College School for Social Work. She maintains a private psychotherapy and consultation practice.
- Author(s)Nancy A. Bridges
- PublisherJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Date of Publication27/12/2004
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNorthvale NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Content Noteindex, bibliography
- Weight435 g
- Width161 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.