All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does it look and feel like to communicate, create, compose, comprehend, teach, and learn with our bodies? Reaching beyond existing scholarship on multimodality and literacies, this book expands our capacity to understand the embodied dimensions of learning and stretches our repertoires for more artfully describing them.
- Author BiographyCurrently Professor of English Education and Applied Linguistics at Sonoma State University, Mira-Lisa Katz earned a PhD in education in language, literacy, and culture from the University of California, Berkeley. Katz is the recipient of several awards and has presented her research internationally and published in numerous journals.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication26/06/2013
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Series TitleNew Literacies and Digital Epistemologies
- Series Part/Volume Number65
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byMira-Lisa Katz
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £18.45Trending at £19.99
- £21.43Trending at £22.98
- £15.80Trending at £22.93
- £11.72Trending at £12.22
- £27.59Trending at £30.87
- £17.25Trending at £19.02
- £9.82Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.