All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows readers how to move on from their unsuccessful past relationships and finally find the love of their lives. This work gives readers the strategies they need to effectively mourn the loss of the relationship, while opening themselves up to love in the future.
- Author BiographyRussell Friedman and John W. James are the authors of the bestselling Grief Recovery Handbook and When Children Grieve. Together, they run the Grief Recovery Institute. Both authors live in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)John W. James,Russell Friedman
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication25/08/2006
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintM. Evans& Co Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width141 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.35
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £7.43Trending at £8.59
- £14.54Trending at £15.43
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
- £14.88Trending at £15.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.