Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionMagnetic resonance imaging has become an increasingly beneficial tool for the radiologic evaluation of complex spine diseases. This book provides a practical overview of the field, and gives you the information to competently utilize MRI for the diagnosis of diseases of the spine and spinal cord.
- Author BiographyProfessor, Department of Radiology, St. Josefs-Hospital, Dortmund, Germany
- Author(s)Detlev Uhlenbrock
- PublisherThieme Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/12/2003
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationStuttgart
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintThieme Publishing Group
- Weight1318 g
- Format DetailsComb bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.