All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of the Chicago Cubs in the Roaring Twenties - an amalgam of rakes, pranksters, schemers, and choirboys who take centre stage in memorable successes and disasters.
- Author BiographyRoberts Ehrgott has written for and edited several national publications, including the Saturday Evening Post. He served as a historical consultant for Mark Jacob and Stephen Green's Wrigley Field: A Celebration of the Friendly Confines.
- Author(s)Roberts Ehrgott
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Note24 photographs
- Weight880 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.87
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £10.31Trending at £11.47
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.