All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers readers a practical, straight-forward description of the processes, tools, and techniques for creating and managing multi-company project organizations, emphasizing cross-company co-operation and the use of customer-supplier collaboration to maximize results. This resource is suitable for those involved in project management.
- Author BiographyDean Baker is an expert in project management and operations management. He currently teaches at the DeVry University Keller Graduate School of Management.
- Author(s)Dean Baker
- PublisherJ Ross Publishing
- Date of Publication24/12/2009
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJ Ross Publishing
- Content Noteover 100 illustrations & tables
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £16.92Trending at £17.84
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £14.55Trending at £15.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.