All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA title focusing on the difficult issue of the media and censorship. This series provides informative and supportive reading on complex and sometimes painful issues and situations that teenagers encounter and need to be informed about.
- Author(s)Paul Wignall
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication11/05/2001
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleWhat's at Issue? S.
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeinemann Library
- Out-of-print date11/11/2005
- Content Notecolour illustrations, glossary, index
- Weight380 g
- Width195 mm
- Height264 mm
- Format DetailsVinyl
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest Age11+
Best selling in Young Adults References
Save on Young Adults References
- £28.96Trending at £37.02
- £9.19Trending at £10.06
- £6.39Trending at £9.05
- £7.32Trending at £8.12
- £6.43Trending at £8.17
- £10.04Trending at £11.99
- £11.26Trending at £11.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.