All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMulticulturalism has recently been declared dead, while at the same time the value of diversity is still emphasised - how can we explain this? In this book, the author sets out to reassess liberal theories of multiculturalism, and argues that the 'backlash' is actually the strengthening of tendencies already present in liberal multiculturalism.
- Author BiographyAlexej Ulbricht is a Teaching Fellow at the Department of Politics and International Studies at SOAS, University of London.
- Author(s)Alexej Ulbricht
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication31/12/2014
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight499 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.34
- £12.35Trending at £12.62
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
- £30.25Trending at £30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.