All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Multidimensional Evidence-Based Practice (MEBP)' is a comprehensive approach to determining best practices in social services. This book begins with a review of the context of best practice enquiry and goes on to present the seven steps of the 'MEBP' model, discussing each step. It is suitable for researchers of evidence-based practice.
- Author BiographyChristopher G. Petr is Professor of the School of Social Welfare at the University of Kansas, USA. He is also a licensed clinical social worker in Kansas, and practiced for a number of years at the local Community Mental Health Center.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication30/08/2008
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Note37 black & white tables, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byChristopher G. Petr
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.