All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book investigates language disorders in children who speak languages other than, or in addition to, English. The volume aims to stimulate thoughtful clinical practices and further research in language disorders in multilingual populations.
- Author BiographyJanet L. Patterson is Associate Professor in the Department of Speech and Hearing Sciences at the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque, New Mexico. She has worked in the field for over 35 years and her research interests include bilingual language development and assessment and dynamic assessment. Barbara L. Rodriguez is Professor in the Department of Speech and Hearing Sciences at the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Her research interests include bilingual language acquisition and assessment.
- PublisherChannel View Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication05/01/2016
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCommunication Disorders Across Languages
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMultilingual Matters
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byBarbara L. Rodriguez,Janet L. Patterson
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.08Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.