All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
About this product
- DescriptionIn addressing the changing field of multilingualism, this volume hopes to focus on research on multilingualism which incorporates critical, interpretive perspectives and exemplify the range of approaches to description and analysis which are employed within this strand of research on multilingualism.
- Author BiographySheena Gardner is Head of the Department of English and Languages at Coventry University, UK. Marilyn Martin-Jones is Emeritus Professor and former Director of the MOSAIC Centre for Research on Multilingualism at the University of Birmingham, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/06/2012
- Series TitleRoutledge Critical Studies in Multilingualism
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note39 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white tables, 26 black & white halftones, 10 black & white line drawings
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMarilyn Martin-Jones,Sheena Gardner
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.