All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on research projects and empirical evidence, this title explores practical and educational issues that relate to multiliteracies, such as assessment, pedagogy and curriculum. It offers information for those wishing to understand the evolution of multiliteracies and the state of literacy theory in relation to it.
- Author BiographyDavid R. Cole is Senior Lecturer in English & Pedagogy, University of Technology, Sydney, Australia. Darren Pullen is Lecturer in ICT, Health Science and Professional Studies, Faculty of Education, University of Tasmania, Australia.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/12/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note13 black & white tables
- Weight521 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDarren Lee Pullen,David R. Cole
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.82Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.