All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/03/2014
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Library Editions: International Business
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byChris J Dixon,David Drakakis-Smith,H. Doug Watts
- Table Of ContentsList of Tables and Figures. Preface. Introduction C J Dixon, D Drakakis-Smith and H D Watts. 1. The Multinationals: Spearhead or Spectre? F E I Hamilton. 2. Multinationals and the Exploitation of Non-Renewable Resources G Manners. 3. Multinationals and Restructuring in Latin America S M Cunningham. 4. Arming the Third World: The Role of the Multinational Corporation S W Williams. 5. The new International Division of Labour and American Semiconductor Production in Southeast Asia J W Henderson. 6. Multinational Corporations and the Triple Alliance in Latin America R N Gwynne. 7. Multinational Corporations, The State and Indigenous Beer Production in Central Africa C M Rogerson and B A Tucker. 8. Multinational Resource Corporations, Nationalization and Diminished Viability: Caribbean Plantations, Mines and Oilfields in the 1970s R M Auty. Notes on Contributors. Indices.
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £21.25
- £39.99Trending at £42.31
- £13.91Trending at £15.06
- £8.81Trending at £14.99
- £12.95Trending at £13.65
- £20.23Trending at £21.13
- £8.21Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.