All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.70Trending at £13.99
- £7.29Trending at £11.06
- £16.71Trending at £19.98
- £43.58Trending at £48.59
- £12.95Trending at £17.02
- £8.24Trending at £11.46
- £10.01Trending at £15.86
About this product
- Author(s)Dinh The Luc
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication05/08/2015
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note30 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight672 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Table Of ContentsPart I: Background.- Part II: Theory.- Part III: Methods.
- Author BiographyDinh The Luc is Distinguished Professor, Director of the Laboratory of Mathematics at Avignon University. He is also Research Fellow of the Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology. He was graduated from Lomonosov Moscow State University in 1974 and received his PhD from the Hungarian Academy of Sciences in 1983. His research interests center on vector optimization, nonsmooth analysis, set-valued analysis and multi-criteria transportation network. His monograph Theory of Vector Optimization published by Springer in 1989 is one of the most cited books in this area. He is also co-author with V. Jeyakumar of Nonsmooth Vector Functions and Continuous Optimization (Springer 2008).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.