All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExaming multiple competencies and self-regulated learning in multicultural education, this volume covers topics including intelligence tests, knowledge assessment, mathematics in problem solving, and motivation and self-regulation.
- Author(s)Farideh Salili,Rumjahn Hoosain
- PublisherInformation Age Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleMulticultural Education & International Perspectives S.
- Place of PublicationGreenwich
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Age Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight364 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £9.26Trending at £10.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.20Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.