All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExaming multiple competencies and self-regulated learning in multicultural education, this volume covers topics including intelligence tests, knowledge assessment, mathematics in problem solving, and motivation and self-regulation.
- Author(s)Farideh Salili,Rumjahn Hoosain
- PublisherInformation Age Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleMulticultural Education & International Perspectives S.
- Place of PublicationGreenwich
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Age Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight537 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.42Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
- £32.38Trending at £32.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.