All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive text on recovery of function and neurorehabilitation in multiple sclerosis, written and edited by leading experts.
- Author BiographyJurg Kesselring is Head of the Department of Neurology and Neurorehabilitation, Rehabilitation Centre, Valens, Switzerland. Giancarlo Comi is Professor of Neurology, Chairman of the Department of Neurology, and Director of the Institute of Experimental Neurology, Vita-Salute San Raffaele University, Scientific Institute San Raffaele, Milan, Italy. Alan J. Thompson is Vice-Dean and Deputy Head of the Faculty of Biomedical Sciences at University College London, Director of the UCL Institute of Neurology, Programme Director for the Neurological Disorders theme of UCL Partners (Academic Health Science Centre), and Deputy Director of the Comprehensive Biomedical Research Centre. He is the Garfield Weston Professor of Clinical Neurology and Neurorehabilitation, and is head of the Neurorehabilitation research group in the Institute of Neurology's Department of Brain Repair and Rehabilitation, London, UK.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/10/2010
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note36 b/w illus. 18 colour illus. 10 tables
- Weight750 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byAlan J. Thompson,Giancarlo Comi,Jurg Kesselring
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.