All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Nancy J. Holland,Stanley Van Den Noort
- PublisherDemos Medical Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDemos Medical Publishing
- Content Notetabs.ch.
- Weight415 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Table Of ContentsMultiple Sclerosis: The Disease and Its Diagnosis: Timothy L. Vollmer; Treatments to Reduce Disability and Disease Progression: Stanley van den Noort; Fatigue: Randall T. Schapiro and Diana M. Schneider; Spasticity, Balance, Tremor and Weakness: The Basis of Mobility Dysfunction: Randall T. Schapiro and Diana M. Schneider; Pain: Heidi Maloni and Randall T. Schapiro; Bladder Dysfunction: Gary E. Leach and Kathleen C. Kobashi; Bowel Management: Nancy J. Holland; Vision: Elliot M. Frohman; Cognitive Loss: Randolph B. Schiffer; Emotional Issues: Linda Samuel and Pamela Cavallo; Primary Care Needs of Multiple Sclerosis Patients: June Halper and T. Jock Murray; Case Studies: Aaron E. Miller; Community Resources: Deborah Hertz and Nancy J. Holland; Appendix: Medications Commonly Used In Multiple Sclerosis.
- Author BiographyDr. Nancy Holland is Vice President of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, for client services and research, respectively. Dr. Holland is the co-author of Comprehensive Nursing Care in Multiple Sclerosis and Multiple Sclerosis: A Guide for the Newly Diagnosed.
Best selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £15.12Trending at £15.72
- £6.77Trending at £8.21
- £3.22Trending at £5.47
- £27.74Trending at £29.24
- £5.99Trending at £6.31
- £22.58Trending at £28.54
- £20.55Trending at £21.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.