All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £48.23Trending at £50.45
- £24.46Trending at £28.50
- £34.69Trending at £40.71
- £39.99Trending at £41.48
- £5.98Trending at £6.67
- £10.99Trending at £11.48
- £13.99Trending at £14.87
About this product
- DescriptionMulti-rational Management explains the concept of multirational management and illustrates it with many practical examples. It has primarily been written for 'reflective practitioners', i.e. those executives who continually think about their organisation and their own roles in that organisation.
- Author BiographyKuno Schedler is Professor of Public Management and Director of the Institute for Systemic Management and Public Governance (IMP-HSG) at the University of St. Gallen, Switzerland. Johannes Ruegg-Sturm is Professor of Organization Studies and Director of the Institute for Systemic Management and Public Governance (IMP-HSG) at the University of St. Gallen, Switzerland.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/10/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight415 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJohannes Ruegg-Sturm,Kuno Schedler
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.