All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo provide researchers with the ability to analyze large and complex data sets using robust models, this book presents a unified framework for a broad class of models that can be applied using a dedicated R package (Sabre). It includes chapters that cover the analysis of multilevel models using univariate generalized linear mixed models (GLMMs).
- Author BiographyDamon M. Berridge is a senior lecturer in the Department of Mathematics and Statistics at Lancaster University. Dr. Berridge has nearly 20 years of experience as a statistical consultant. His research focuses on the modeling of binary and ordinal recurrent events through random effects models, with application in medical and social statistics. Robert Crouchley is a professor of applied statistics and director of the Centre for e-Science at Lancaster University. His research interests involve the development of statistical methods and software for causal inference in nonexperimental data. These methods include models for errors in variables, missing data, heterogeneity, state dependence, nonstationarity, event history data, and selection effects.
- Author(s)Damon Mark Berridge,Robert Crouchley
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication20/04/2011
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note18 black & white illustrations, 9 black & white tables
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £4.94Trending at £5.25
- £10.25Trending at £11.41
- £6.16Trending at £6.48
- £11.36Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £13.87
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.