All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.35
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £7.43Trending at £8.59
- £14.54Trending at £15.43
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionMultivariate analysis has applications to many areas, including economics, psychology, and biometrics. This book develops the method of reduced rank regression, a technique that combines the two standard approaches in multivariate analysis. It presents both the theory and the applications of this method.
- Author(s)Raja Velu
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/1998
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Statistics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 136
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight880 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.