All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
About this product
- Author(s)Ding-Zhu Du,Xiao-Dong Hu,Xiaohua Jia
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/12/2010
- Series TitleNetwork Theory and Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight444 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2002
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Acknowledgments. Part I: Fundamental Study. 1. Introduction. 2. Routing for Load Balance. 3. Wavelength Assignment. 4. Design of Logical Topologies. Part II: Advanced Study. 5. Optimal Placement of Wavelength Converters. 6. Minimization of Blocking Probability. 7. Minimization of Wavelength Conversions. 8. QoS Guaranteed Multicast. 9. Multicast under Multi-Drop Models. Index. Author Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.