All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhich of Greater London's most gruesome murders happened in your street? And were they committed by Graham Frederick Young, the Poisoner of the North Circular Road, by the murderous Donald Hume, or by that monster Dennis Nilsen? Armed with this book and a good London map, you will be able to do some murder house detection work of your own.
- Author BiographyHaving previously lived in London for many years, Jan Bondeson now works as a senior lecturer at Cardiff University. He is the author of Murder Houses of London and other true crime books.
- Author(s)Jan Bondeson
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication28/06/2015
- GenreTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.45Trending at £11.05
- £6.68Trending at £7.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.