All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhich of South London's most gruesome murders happened in your street? Armed with this book and a good London map, you will be able to do some murder house detection work of your own. South London has a long and blood-spattered history of capital crime, and many of its murder houses still stand.
- Author BiographyHaving previously lived in London for many years, Jan Bondeson now works as a senior lecturer at Cardiff University. He is the author of Murder Houses of London and other true crime books.
- Author(s)Jan Bondeson
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication28/06/2015
- GenreTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.