All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdmiral Paul von Hintze arrived in Mexico in the spring of 1911, to serve as Germany's ambassador to a country in a state of revolution. Murder and Counterrevolution in Mexico presents Hintze's eyewitness accounts of these turbulent years.
- Author BiographyFriedrich E. Schuler is a professor of history and international relations at Portland State University, USA. He is the author of Mexico between Hitler and Roosevelt: Mexican Foreign Relations in the Age of Lazaro Cardenas, 1934-1940 and
Secret Wars and Secret Policies in the Americas, 1842-1929.
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleThe Mexican Experience
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Note37 photographs
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byFriedrich E. Schuler
- Introduction byFriedrich E. Schuler
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.