All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe cave of Lascaux may be closed to the public, but five scholars a day are allowed inside, and Nora Barnes has finagled an appointment. True, she may have fudged a bit in her letter to the authorities, but she does teach art history, and she isn't about to miss her chance to see the world's most famous prehistoric paintings.
- Author BiographyBetsy Draine and Michael Hinden cowrote the memoir A Castle in the Backyard: The Dream of a House in France and translated and edited The Walnut Cookbook by Jean-Luc Toussaint. They are professors emeriti of English at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Author(s)Betsy Draine,Michael Hinden
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2012
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Weight448 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £6.82Trending at £7.82
- £4.38Trending at £4.62
- £1.99Trending at £2.41
- £7.77Trending at £8.43
- £2.95Trending at £3.08
- £16.26Trending at £20.06
- £4.72Trending at £7.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.