All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe human stories behind disease, plagues and epidemics and their deadly impact through history.
- Author BiographyMary Dobson is an historian of medicine and an expert in the history of tropical and infectious diseases. She is the author of numerous books and articles ranging from academic titles to popular science and history, including Disease: The Extraordinary Stories Behind History's Deadliest Killers (Quercus). She has held a number of prestigious Research Fellowships and was Director of the Wellcome Unit for the History of Medicine and Fellow of Green Templeton College, Oxford.
- Author(s)Mary Dobson
- PublisherQuercus Publishing
- Date of Publication05/03/2015
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Publishing
- Content NoteColour plate section
- Weight430 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.43Trending at £11.61
- £13.21Trending at £14.87
- £30.00Trending at £33.89
- £12.51Trending at £17.48
- £13.50Trending at £15.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.