Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionAssembles a collection of key techniques for the analysis of DNA and protein from patients suspected to suffer from muscular dystrophy. This work explores various DNA techniques that focus on both the X-linked muscular dystrophies and the autosomal recessive muscular dystrophies. It is suitable for diagnostic laboratories, and clinicians.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication15/04/2001
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 43
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight866 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byKatherine Bushby,Louise V.B Anderson
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.