All listings for this product
Best selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £15.12Trending at £15.64
- £14.88Trending at £15.44
- £6.77Trending at £8.17
- £3.88Trending at £5.44
- £5.99Trending at £6.28
- £27.74Trending at £29.09
- £25.19Trending at £28.39
About this product
- Author(s)Elizabeth Bogle
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication16/09/2013
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1030 g
- Width184 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Table Of ContentsFigures and Tables Acknowledgments Preface by Jane Bedno Introduction Chapter 1: Phases Chapter 2: Tasks and Issues Chapter 3: Color and Light Format Chapter 4: Shape, Form, and Space Chapter 5: Materials Museum Terms Resources Index About the Author
- Author BiographyElizabeth Bogle has extensive experience in the planning, designing, documenting, and construction of museum exhibits and exhibitions. As the principal and founder of Limn Studios, a museum exhibition planning and designing firm, she has produced an array of domestic and international projects that include a variety of sites, themes and budgets. During her career she has been vice president of a museum exhibit construction firm, account executive for the largest exhibit construction firm in Paris, and art director for the Oil Consortiums in Tehran. As an associate professor at the University of the Arts in Philadelphia, she taught museum exhibition planning and design and materials and methods of construction.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.