Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £34.73+ £2.80 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by roxy*media*uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £13.97Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 5 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing together articles on theoretical and practice-based developments in the field, this book investigates the linked areas of management and marketing in the museum. The articles deal with the museum context of management and how marketing and management practices must take account of the specifics of the museum and the not-for-profit ethos.
- Author BiographyRichard Sandell is Head of the Department of Museum Studies at the University of Leicester. His research interests focus on the evolving social purposes, roles and agency of museums. His recent publications include Museums, Society, Inequality (2002). Robert R. Janes is the former President and CEO of the Glenbow Museum in Calgary, Canada. He is Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Museum Management and Curatorship and a museum consultant. His recent books include Museums and the Paradox of Change (1997) and Looking Reality in the Eye: Museums and Social Responsibility (2005).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2007
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleLeicester Readers in Museum Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 8
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note24 black & white tables
- Weight793 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byRichard Sandell,Robert R. Janes
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £12.77
- £4.50Trending at £6.04
- £23.94Trending at £24.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.