All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses the educational role museums play from an international perspective. Ideally suited for all museum staff and students of museum studies.
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/01/2000
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleProfessional museum & heritage series
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width157 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byHazel Moffat,Vicky Wollard
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.