All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis one-stop practical guide will show you how to identify, pick and cook edible mushrooms. To make your progress easier, it comes in a handy format with colour photos and expert advice throughout.
- Author BiographyAfter gaining his doctorate by growing grass on coal tips, Patrick Harding enjoyed over 25 years as a university lecturer. He now runs numerous courses and works with the BBC on programmes about herbal medicine, wild flowers, mushrooms, and trees. Patrick is the author of 'Gem Mushrooms' and 'How to ID Edible Mushrooms', and has had years of experience, lecturing and leading groups on fungal forays. He was recently filmed with Richard and Judy for a BBC 2 series.
- Author(s)Patrick Harding
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/08/2006
- GenreNatural History: Plants
- Series TitleCollins Need to Know?
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date03/02/2010
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width206 mm
- Height149 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.