All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCollected here are a set of projects from Electronics , the Maplin magazine, based on music applications. Components are widely available and the circuits form the basis for further experiments. Circuit diagrams are provided, as are photographs of the main circuits. Parts lists are also given.
- Author(s)R. A. Penfold
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication26/09/1994
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleMaplin S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNewnes (an imprint of Butterworth-Heinemann Ltd )
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight183 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.61Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.