CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.53Trending at £23.78
- £21.13Trending at £29.96
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £5.50Trending at £5.79
- £13.47Trending at £25.48
- £18.30Trending at £29.84
- £18.23Trending at £18.99
About this product
- DescriptionGrasp the concepts needed to compose, deconstruct, andcomprehend music <p>Whether you're a student of music or a music lover, MusicTheory For Dummies presents you with essential information onhow to read, write, and understand music, as well as helpful hintson composing, arranging, and creating original melodies, harmonies,and chords.
- Author BiographyMichael Pilhofer teaches music theory and percussions atMcNally Smith College of Music in St. Paul, Minnesota. He's touredand recorded with Joe Lovano, Marian McPartland, Kenny Wheeler, andothers. <p>Holly Day is a writing instructor at the Open BookWriting Collective in Minneapolis.
- Author(s)Holly Day,Michael Pilhofer
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication10/11/2011
- GenreThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date20/03/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight532 g
- Width186 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.