All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMusic Therapy and Parent Infant Bonding is the first title in the field of music therapy to explore the contribution that music therapy can make in the very early years, for instance in situations regarding adopted children, or in ameliorating the effects of maternal depression on the parent-infant relationship.
- Author BiographyProfessor Jane Edwards is a qualified music therapist with expertise in research, theory and practice with families and young children. Originally from Australia she directed the first music therapy courses at the University of Queensland before coming to Ireland to lead the development of music therapy training and research at the University of Limerick. She is the inaugural President of the International Association for Music & Medicine. She is the director of the Music & Health Research Group at the University of Limerick.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication07/07/2011
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight348 g
- Width148 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byJane Edwards
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £30.00Trending at £35.00
- £2.39Trending at £3.11
- £7.79Trending at £8.71
- £20.50Trending at £22.07
- £16.14Trending at £18.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.