All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a philosophical study of the relations between hearing and thinking about music.
- Author(s)Mark DeBellis
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/10/1995
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Philosophy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note25 b/w illus.
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Series Edited byErnest Sosa,Jonathan Dancy,John Haldane,Gilbert Harman,Frank Jackson,William G. Lycan,Sydney Shoemaker,Judith Jarvis Thomson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.