All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe styles and meaning of 17th-century French salon music
- Author BiographyCatherine Gordon-Seifert is Professor of Music and Chair of the Music Department at Providence College.
- Author(s)Catherine Elizabeth Gordon-Seifert
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication07/04/2011
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleMusic and the Early Modern Imagination
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note11 b&w illus., 99 music exx.
- Weight681 g
- Width157 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £109.99Trending at £123.46
- £5.80Trending at £7.25
- £14.34Trending at £14.60
- £23.91Trending at £29.71
- £36.27Trending at £37.44
- £28.35Trending at £31.99
- £28.91Trending at £37.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.