CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.95Trending at £9.94
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £8.74Trending at £9.13
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- Author(s)Benjamin Nagari
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/07/2015
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleResearch in Analytical Psychology and Jungian Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white line drawings
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Table Of ContentsPart 1: The Psychological Image: Imaging and imagination - a Jungian perspective Jung, Image, Archetype and Complex. Jung, Opposites and Psychic Energy. Jung's Psychological Types. Jung, Sign and Symbol. Image, Imagery, Imagination: A perspective of placement. The Autonomous Ways of Images: Dreams and synaesthesia. Conclusion: The non-visual image Part 2: Music as Image: The encounter of visual and non visual in film Music as Image: An emotive introduction. Music as Image: Its placement in film. Music as Image: Its realities and functions. Psychological Dimensions of the Film-Music Functions. Film Music: Type, style, original and non-original music. Film, Music, Archetype. When Image Turns Hero. Conclusion: The music-image - inside and outside film. Part 3: Close Encounters of the Musical Kind: An analysis of the music-image in three films Taxi Driver. Nuit et Brouillard (Night and Fog). Eyes Wide Shut. Finale (Conclusion).
- Author BiographyBenjamin Nagari gained a PhD in Jungian and Post-Jungian Studies from the University of Westminster, UK. He is also a prolific musician and composer; having started in Pop and Rock music he went on to composing for stage, radio and television, followed by film scores and concert music (symphonic, chamber, vocal and choral).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.