All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis activity book shows how music can be an enjoyable way to enhance the development of children with special needs. Packed with inspiring tips, activities and song ideas, this resource will have everybody singing, clapping and playing along! It explains simple ways of using songs, instruments and games to connect with children of all abilities.
- Author BiographyPamela Ott has over 20 years of experience using Music Therapy in the treatment of individuals with developmental disabilities, including working as the Director of Music Therapy at the UCP of Southern Arizona. She has released nine albums of music for use with children with special needs, and she writes a popular blog at www.musicforspecialkids.com. She resides in Flagstaff, Arizona.
- Author(s)Pamela Ott
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/03/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note10 black and white photographs
- Weight326 g
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.