All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays that explores the relationship between sound and movement. It takes an interdisciplinary approach to the fundamental issues of this subject, drawing on ideas, theories and methods from disciplines such as musicology, music perception, human movement science, cognitive psychology, and computer science.
- Author BiographyRolf Inge Godoy is professor of musicology at the University of Oslo in Norway. Marc Leman is research professor of systematic musicology at Ghent University in Belgium.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/01/2010
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white tables, 44 black & white halftones, 62 black & white line drawings
- Weight566 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byMarc Leman,Rolf Inge Godoy
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.